We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

I would like to talk to someone, please.

Jian_Leng
Jian_Leng Posts: 1 Newbie

I am a new member from September 1, 2015. I have many questions, for example, I have to transfer my level to a new iPod, how?

Best Answer

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Answer ✓

You just need to connect your game on your old iPod to Facebook or Kingdom and you're progress will be synced to a server.Then on your new iPod you just need to load up the game, connect it again to whichever one you chose and your progress will be synced to it! Oh yeah if you have any boosters or lives on your old iPod you may as well use them as they don't get transferred across, it's only gold bars and progress that does!

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Answer ✓

You just need to connect your game on your old iPod to Facebook or Kingdom and you're progress will be synced to a server.Then on your new iPod you just need to load up the game, connect it again to whichever one you chose and your progress will be synced to it! Oh yeah if you have any boosters or lives on your old iPod you may as well use them as they don't get transferred across, it's only gold bars and progress that does!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?