Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am a new member from September 1, 2015. I have many questions, for example, I have to transfer my level to a new iPod, how?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You just need to connect your game on your old iPod to Facebook or Kingdom and you're progress will be synced to a server.Then on your new iPod you just need to load up the game, connect it again to whichever one you chose and your progress will be synced to it! Oh yeah if you have any boosters or lives on your old iPod you may as well use them as they don't get transferred across, it's only gold bars and progress that does!