We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Just started using the apps on Win10. Candy Crush Soda Level 41

Sherry_Webb
Sherry_Webb Posts: 2 Newbie

The game is ending before I run out of turns.  I have completed 2 levels on Win 10 then it has started to end the game before my moves are used up.  It says the number of chocolates left is the same as the number of turns I had left.  I cleared my temp files and it is still doing it.  Hope there is a fix for this.  I have used up all my turns trying to figure this out.

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2

Hey Sherry, can you post up a screenshot of the end of level screen that pops up (the one which says why you have failed) as I don't quite think I understand why you're not passing the levels. 

• Sherry_Webb
    Sherry_Webb Posts: 2 Newbie

The screen closes so fast I don't think I can get a screenshot. It was also doing this from Facebook.  I hopped over to there trying to complete that level without the glitch.   I started playing closer attention because it was closing that game out when I have quite a few plays left.  One time it was at least 15.  If it was only a couple of plays I probably wouldn't notice it as it goes so fast, but I was watching the moves trying really hard to win after I failed so many times! Then the game gives me the screen for failing to complete that level because I didn't get all the chocolates.  I have logged in with a new user id  so hopefully it will be resolved by the time I get back up to level 41.  

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2

I guess the game understands that yes you have moves left, but with these moves you cannot collect all the chocolates you need to pass the level. This is what it sounds like to me anyway :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?