Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Aren't we due levels after 585 on the Windows version by now? The 586-605 update should have come last week.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think the very reason why King has never given an "official update" day for any of their games is to avoid expectations. I would say maybe it's because the levels are not ready yet otherwise they would have been updated as personally I don't see the business sense of King holding back on new level releases.