Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I got 14 gold bars.to pass through level 60, i clicked on purchase(with 9 gold bars),but nothing happened. it shows purchase failed. I tried many times but purchase failed,and why is this happening? Please reply soon.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am having the same issue! Someone has to fix this issue or I will stop playing!!
I am also frustrated by this. I found your "support" page and sent an email asking for help as well. All you do is reply with an automated message directing everyone to this forum and it does not appear that you are responding to anyone here. Please give us a fix and show me that you actually do care about your customers!
Still not working...doesn't anyone look at this? I do not understand why a solution hasn't been posted!!!!!
I too am stuck on lvl 60. The same issue. Please fix this issue for us.
The same thing on this level is happening to me...I have 60 bars...purchased 55 to get to move on from level 60...keeps saying purchase filed...please fix the issue.