Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have completed level 170 THREE times but it is not letting me move onto the next level. This is so frustrating and annoying. Why and what can be done to rectify this? HELP please.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I had the same problem, then finally realised that you have to change maps! If you click on the map on the top L.H. corner, it gives you the choice of different maps - I believe it is the second one down. It then takes you straight to level 171. Hope this helps.
Hi Sue!
Have you tried playing the game on King.com?
I saw on another thread a step by step instruction on how to transfer your game progress to King.com:
1) Go to King.com and login then click on settings (cog wheel, top right corner of screen)
2) Choose Account
3) Enter your password
4) Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook
5) Click on the two arrows to initiate the sync
Once done your progress is synchronized and you should now be able to play and progress without any issues.
Cheers :-)