Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Is it a site or game problem? all other games work fine for me. I notice others are having same problem. Any ideas? I have windows 10 which already has latest flash player but window pops up saying I need flash player
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Danny- Are you playing on Firefox? A moderator has posted in this thread, suggesting that it a browser problem. https://care.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/mozilla-is-blocking-adobe-flash#_=_
Does switching to chrome work for you?
Hey Danny- Are you playing on Firefox? A moderator has posted in this thread, suggesting that it a browser problem. https://care.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/mozilla-is-blocking-adobe-flash#_=_ Does switching to chrome work for you?