Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Says I need flash. I have windows 10. Below that is a link to donate for refugees. Looks more like a ploy to get donations. If I isn't fixed soon I will delete game.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Curtrena- I noticed a lot of threads saying that the issue has been resolved. Is everything up and running again for you too now? :-)
It isn't a browser issue. I'm not switching as there are also posts from chrome and firefox users with the same issue! This is going on 3 days.
Hi Curtrena- I think that there is a problem at the moment. Are you playing on Firefox by any chance? A moderator has posted in this thread, suggesting that it a browser problem. https://care.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/mozilla-is-blocking-adobe-flash#_=_
Does switching to chrome work for you?