Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I don't have a problem with Candy Crush, or Farm Heroes, but i keep getting a update message for Adobe Which I have.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Galen- We have noticed a lot of threads relating to this this problem and we sorry about this. Thank you for taking the time to highlight this to us on King Care.
Please could you follow the instructions on this site and send us the JavaScript? http://webmasters.stackexchange.com/questions/8525/how-to-open-the-javascript-console-in-different-browsers
I can then pass this key information on to our developers.
Thank you all so much for your understanding, and we hope to get to the bottom of this as quickly as possible!
We really appreciate your patience. :-)