Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am still on same level and i should have moved to level 171 i even tried logging out and then back in and i am still stuck on the same level that;s not right I completed it
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You're just gonna have to dig in and play it again I'm afraid. This has happened to you, me, everyone on here I'm sure.
Its unfortunate but yeah, maybe just clear your cache, cookies etc to make sure it doesn't happen again.