We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

why is candy crush soda not loading? It's been 2 days now. It starts to load, but stalls. when fix

Jacki_Mulcahy
Jacki_Mulcahy Posts: 2 Newbie

it will begin to load but not even to play a game. stalls, before game play. wondering if it will be working soon.  and now your ask a question section here isn't working either apparently since ive tired to send this to you 4 times now.  great customer care.  if they have a question we'll keep them typing over and over again, until the tire of it.  hope this at least 80 characters this time.  thank you.

Best Answer

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Answer ✓

Since they fixed the problem from the other night it's been loading working fine on my side of things. Have you troubleshooted your browser since or tried to play in a different one than you already use Jacki?

• Jacki_Mulcahy
    Jacki_Mulcahy Posts: 2 Newbie

How do i trouble shoot the browser. I'm using chrome, rather than the windows 10.  Mine is still flashing black.  Candy Crush works fine, just Candy Crush Soda won't work. I'm not very tech savvy so i'm not sure what trouble shooting my browser means.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?