Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
The game is not working with latest Firefox version 43.0. Also latest Flash version 20.0.0.235 is installed but the message I'm getting is "No Flash Player found. 11.3.0 version required."
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Still nothing, another version of Firefox and Flash has been released and the problem still exists. Where is the support on this forum?!?
No, thats not the problem double checked and only one version of Flash is installed, the last one.
I have updated to Firefox v43.0.2 and the problems still exists. Is there official tech support on this forum or not?
I've seen this before and I think it was when you have 2 flash players installed. Flash shockwave and the normal player I think. Basically they are conflicting with each other so check it, and disable one of them. See if this works.