Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
when I leave the game I will have a large number of extra lives, when I go back to the game my extra lives will reduce by a large number I have lost over 100 extra lives
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm sure soda is the same as normal candy crush right? I mean, in candy if you quit the game or close your browser etc then the lives in your inbox will disappear. So you gotta use them the first time you play or you will lose them.