Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
When I try to buy entrance into the next land on Candy crush soda I get the response of Purchase failed...why can't I use my gold bars rather than asking friends.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
thank you for your reply
Same here on the Roadblock and I have heard the same from friends of mine and other players.
I reported this to their support and got a reply that they are aware of this and it's being investigated. I bet it can take a while as it's a holiday season.