Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I purchased 33 gold bars to complete but it says payment failed, cannot ask friends as none are showing up in my list.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Nikki I got a reply a couple of hours after contacting their support. I was told they had more players mentioning the same and that they informed their Candy Crush Soda Saga team in Sweden about this. That's all I got for the moment. I don't know if you know anybody in Sweden but one of my mates moved there for work, lucky him! It seems to be common in Sweden for companies to close before Christmas and to reopen the next year.
So how long have you been waiting for an answer?
Hiya Nikki, this is a trending topic here on the site, but I guess you haven't seen that. I reported this already https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/why-can-t-i-use-gold-bars-to-enter-a-new-land-in-candy-crush-soda#entry_33504