Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I bought some gold bars to unlock level 46, but it's impossible to use them. And so i'm blocked here since a few days!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This is literally the EXACT same issue I'm having !!!
I looked at another question just like this and here was an answer:
1) Go to King.com and login then click on settings (cog wheel, top right corner of screen)
2) Choose Account
3) Enter your password
4) Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook
5) Click on the two arrows to initiate the sync
Once done your progress is synchronized and you should now be able to play and progress without any issues.
I've seen this on here too! It has been reported; https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/why-can-t-i-use-gold-bars-to-enter-a-new-land-in-candy-crush-soda#entry_33504