Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
When you try and move anything it doesnt let you and it is causing me to loose my points i bought.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sharon, I know of a few things you can try that work with most glitches. Make sure your cache is clean and the Java is up to date. I use the site https://www.whatismybrowser.com to check these. After doing this, try to load the game again. If still no luck, try a different browser- I always use Chrome.
King has this tutorial video for FB problems, might be helpful for you, check it out!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OESCE4Jj2tU