Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
No matter how many times I beat that level I never advance. I can follow the gold stars & think I am really at level 110.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey BOOGER1K- I can feel your pain about being stuck on a level, some of them can be tough cookies but keep trying! I have found this thread with a video and a few tips on how to pass which I think may help you out :-) https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/level-50-in-candy-crush-soda Let me know how you get on with the chocolate!