Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Please help me out I can not continue to play this game if it keeps on freezing up everytime I use the sprinkled donut or the stripped and solid candy combo. I am waiting for an answer to this problem. Thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you are playing on mobile check the app store for an update. If you are playing on the computer try clearing your browser's cache and if that doesn't work I would run a free malware checker like malware bytes. I had this problem a long time ago and clearing the cache for chrome fixed it for me.