Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have had several friend send lives to help he move on and yet it has not moved or my friend requests are lost, this has been going on for weeks an I am still stuck on this.what is the opening for this to be moved on.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This has been an ongoing issue in Soda Saga since it came out. I answered a similar question with tips on how to get past the Candy Crush Soda Roadblocks here - https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/not-receiving-lives-that-friends-have-sent-me-to-get-to-the-next-level-and-cannot-use-my-gold-bars
Hope it helps!
- See more at: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/can-t-get-to-level-46#sthash.ytMbMwny.dpuf