Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am trying to buy through the barrier which requires 9 gold bars. I have 15, but whenever I try to use them I get told my purchase has failed. Can you help?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Haven't had a problem using gold bars, but unlocking the gates has been a problem in Soda since it came out.
I answered a similar question with tips on how to get past the Candy Crush Soda Roadblocks here - https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/not-receiving-lives-that-friends-have-sent-me-to-get-to-the-next-level-and-cannot-use-my-gold-bars
Hope it helps!
- See more at: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/can-t-get-to-level-46#sthash.ytMbMwny.dpuf