Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
its a RIP OFF WHEN YOU CLEAN YOUR COOKIES AND RESTART YOUR LAPTOP AND LOSE ALL THE LIVES SENT TO YOU BY FRIENDS... I HAD 99+ AND YOU TOOK THEM FROM ME WOW... I WILL NEVER PURCHASE FROM YOU AGAIN...THATS NOT RIGHT..
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I thought you were gonna say you were 'ripped off' financially. I don't think you can say the same thing when it's free lives though. If you delete saved information then you always run the risk of loosing items in the game. You lives will refill automatically so it's all good