Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
me says it has failed I contacted Facebook and they say my problem is on your end that my purchase went through just fine..can someone please address this for me.crazylady1234@aol.com thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm having this same problem. I have bought the gold bars to advance to the next episode but if I select to move on it says it has failed which makes no sense. If anyone out there understands what is going on with this game, please message me on Facebook. My profile name is Brande Beeler or you can email me at blbeeler19982000@gmail.com. This game is driving me nuts becuz I can't move forward unless people help me which so far only one friend has. Not many of my friends play this game. Thank you so, so much for your help.