We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

I have purchased gold bars so that I can move onto next episode in candy soda crush but it won't let

crazylady1234
crazylady1234 Posts: 1 Newbie

me says it has failed I contacted Facebook and they say my problem is on your end that my purchase went through just fine..can someone please address this for me.crazylady1234@aol.com thank you

Answers

• Brande_Beeler
    Brande_Beeler Posts: 1 Newbie

I'm having this same problem.  I have bought the gold bars to advance to the next episode but if I select to move on it says it has failed which makes no sense.  If anyone out there understands what is going on with this game, please message me on Facebook.  My profile name is Brande Beeler or you can email me at blbeeler19982000@gmail.com.  This game is driving me nuts becuz I can't move forward unless people help me which so far only one friend has.  Not many of my friends play this game.  Thank you so, so much for your help.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?