Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Trying to level to level 46 and everytime i go to use gold bars which i have 85 of, it says purchase failed!! I noticed several other users are having the same problem, please fix this issue before i stop trying to play this game!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you have seen other players posting then surely it's better just to add a comment there. I'm sure with the hundreds of posts on here that King are aware of it, so it will be arranged eventually. I think it would be better if we kept all posts together so we can see how many of us are affected.