Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
For the last week my game of candy crush soda saga freezes up. Can someone tell me what the problem is and how to fix it? Thank you.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think that the first step should be to clear cache on your PC and to do a restart.
Second, I'd go for Google Chrome as a browser.
I just tested the game on my Facebook on Google Chrome and it loaded (slow, but I could play as normal once opened).