We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Problem downloading the app on google play

Arc
Arc Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello there!

I have a problem that I hope you can solve:

I have a Samsung GT-I9060 with an Android version 4.2.2 installed.

Up until today I always had Candy Crush Soda Saga installed, no problems whatsoever.

Because the cellphone was getting sluggish I did a factory reset.

Once the software was up-to-date, I tried to download the application but now the google play store says that "This device in incompatible" with the application!

Can you please help me with this situation?

Sincerely,

Arc

Best Answer

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3
    edited January 2016 Answer ✓

Seems like this is a temporary thing Arc. I've seen more people on here having trouble with this. One of the workarounds available at the moment is to open a window in your browser on your device and to go to king.com

There you should select the game and tap on the option to download it. I think it's not guaranteed to work but you can at least give it a try.

Answers

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3
    edited January 2016 Answer ✓

Seems like this is a temporary thing Arc. I've seen more people on here having trouble with this. One of the workarounds available at the moment is to open a window in your browser on your device and to go to king.com

There you should select the game and tap on the option to download it. I think it's not guaranteed to work but you can at least give it a try.

• Arc
    Arc Posts: 2 Newbie

Thank you for the help but I found another workaround in the meanwhile. Downloading the apk and installing through there. All you need to you is enable your mobile to receive and install apps from the outer market.Hope it helps anyone!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?