Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I can't seem to play level 606 it won't let me do it. I have gotten and wasting 2 free hours .
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think these steps should do the trick;
Make sure you play connected to either your Facebook or your Kingdom account on your device.
Check for updates for your apps, device and OS. Do a restart.
Eventually you can uninstall and reinstall the app. Prior to this it's crucial that you got your game connected to Facebook or your Kingdom in order not to lose your progress.
Be aware that you can lose free saved boosters and lives after updating and reinstalling.