Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
The only option I get are for friends THAT DO NOT PLAY THE GAME. Also I cannot purchase the next stag with gold (which I have 111 of), all I get is a a message saying the purchase failed.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Are you still stuck on the roadblock? Not sure if you play on mobile and/or PC but if you do, on PC clear cache and try Google Chrome. You can play both on Facebook and King.com
On mobile check for updates and make sure you're connected to either your Kingdom or your Facebook account.