Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I need help with this level. It is extremely hard. I have been stuck on it for 3 days and see no way to pass it. Please help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
That's not the same board that I'm seeing on my desktop computer.
Here is my video for Candy Crush Soda level 655. I started to lose hope while I was playing this level too so I know how you feel. What I tried to do was bring the jelly up from the bottom in the middle row and look for opportunities to make bombs. As you can see in the video it only takes one bomb combo to cover most of the board if you have some jam spread to the middle, but it is really hard to make them. Hope this helps, and hope you get it soon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PpazVfrqt4