Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I would just like to know how I gain more gold without asking friends for help...I cant get to level 46 as I only have 5 gold bars and I have no credit/debit card to pay
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
There are few chances to win gold bars during special events and promotions that King run but that about it. You should connect to a Kingdom account if you're needing tickets, on Facebook it's just a pain in the back side...either that or wait 72hrs for the roadblock to open.