Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
My Blackberry allows to me to play at level 308 however now my PV has pushed me back to level 1. How can I fix this so I playing on the same level on both devices.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If the correct level is showing on facebook then you only need to open up the app on your PV and click to 'connect to Facebook' then your progress should return. I don't have much experience with blackberry but maybe the steps will be similar to the ones in this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIYE7aW5jcE