Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I guess I will just quit playing any of your games this was my farvoite games I still cannot get thur level185 and I have done every thing you have told me so I guess this is good bye
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Candy Crush Soda level 185 is definitely a really hard level. I added tips to this video to try to help players who are stuck here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLV-DN9MPpw
Here is another example as well, this one doesn't have tips just shows it can be done.
Hope these help, good luck