Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I beat the bubblegum hill challenge and played soda saga until I could do the hill again. I only played for about 15 minutes and checked in and I was still on top. I didn't check back again until this morning and I didn't get any gold bars!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have the same problem... I didn't receive any bars since I didn't click on that "claim" my reward button while I was sleeping. And the hill was closing in an hour. I'm sure that I was reign on for at least 10 minutes! Why it cannot design as collect the bars automatically? Or we still have to wait till somebody took our throne then wake up and claim our bars? Does it have an alarm to wake us up?? Lol
I was on top for at least 15 minutes. That's why I'm confused as to why I didn't receive any bars.
I think you need to be sometime on top in order to win some gold. Also make sure you´re connected to your Kingdom or your Facebook account.