We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Cannot use my bars...

Lee-3
Lee-3 Posts: 3 Newbie

Hello I've tried my best to past the level 670 for few days now, and this time, I finally have only one more step to go, then I wanted to use my bars which were sufficient enough to give me 5 more moves. When I clicked on the "play on" button, it showed "Purchase failed" and told me the store was unavailable. And the internet was connected. I've tried again and again and it's still the same loop! How can I get out of it and use my OWN bars?? 

Best Answer

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Answer ✓

Hey Lee, make sure you install the latest update for the game on your tablet. Check also for updates for your other apps and your device itself. Disconnect from your Kingdom or your Facebook and do a restart. Try again now.

Be aware that you might lose free saved boosters and lives

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Answer ✓

Hey Lee, make sure you install the latest update for the game on your tablet. Check also for updates for your other apps and your device itself. Disconnect from your Kingdom or your Facebook and do a restart. Try again now.

• Lee-3
    Lee-3 Posts: 3 Newbie

Thank you although it already solved when I tried later on.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?