Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I'm on level 637 on Soda Crush & have no problem playing on my Samsung tablet. But when I play on my phone, it won't let me go any further than level 605...why? I'm synced with Facebook & Google play. Please fix this problem
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Have you checked for updates for your phone and apps Donna? Restart your device too and make sure you properly log out of your Facebook first, both within the game app and on your phone.
Then open the app and connect again to your Facebook or your Kingdom account from within the app.