Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
after this recent update, I lost all three of the new double fish boosters and I got moved back to level 186.
How can can this be fixed?! I've done every thing that the YouTube videos said to do.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
What level were you on before this happened?
If you use both Facebook and Kingdom, then make sure both are synchronised. You can do so through the settings on your account on King.com . I think that should do the trick for you.