Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
It doesn´t load my level anymore I tried it now the last 5 days and could play even 1 game
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Clear cache on your PC and do a restart.
I think the best browser you can use on PC is Google Chrome. Keep other tabs and programs closed.
You can both play on Facebook and King.com. Personally I use Chrome 47 on Windows7 and have Flash 20.0; it works for me.
Thank you for your help I can play again