Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Candy crush soda loads but has been jerky and kind of freezing for a couple months. I play on a desk top. I removed it a couple times and have cleared cookies etc. Still problem not solved. Please help. Thank you. Debbie
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
First off, try the tips in this video. They have helped me in the past:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OESCE4Jj2tU
I also say that you can try a different browser altogether and you should also check that you don't have a lot of other programs open or anything that is taking up a lot of memory.