Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
why do no one get back to you. I repeatedly get lives and access to next,evil but am faced with Access denied. When I reinstalled as suggested I lost everything except the level. Very very frustrating. I may give up.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Access denied?! Where are you seeing this message exactly? In all the time I've played both Candy and Soda on PC and mobile, I've never come across that in the game. Could you share a screenshot of it Hilary?
Will do if I play again. It appears when I try and log into Facebook or King at he play screen.