Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Help I can't play candy crush soda saga. It boots up music comes on but when I try to play any level it freezes.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi MangoKatt!Try disabling any plugins and extensions in your browser. Also check what other programs you have running in the background while playing the game.I can also recommend that you use Google Chrome as it seems to run really well with Flash based games like Candy Crush Soda Saga.Please also check if you can play the game on King.com - https://king.com/#!/play/candycrushsoda Cheers :-)
Hi MangoKatt!
Try disabling any plugins and extensions in your browser. Also check what other programs you have running in the background while playing the game.
I can also recommend that you use Google Chrome as it seems to run really well with Flash based games like Candy Crush Soda Saga.
Please also check if you can play the game on King.com - https://king.com/#!/play/candycrushsoda
Cheers :-)