Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
It says my phone is incompatible, but I have had these games on this same device but when I had to do a factory reset on my phone I lost them. I would like to download them again but it will not allow me to. Please help!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
To me that sounds like a phone issue to look at. If you can't get the game in the first place then I'm not sure what King can do for you, if that makes sense. Have you checked with google or android support. That's probably a better shout.