Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Why is it that i can't unlock next level in Candy Crush Soda Saga?
I've asked my daughter to help me unlock. I see in her game that she get my question. She clicks on help, but still I don't get the help in my game.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Loeki, this is quite a common question. King have answered us here, so have a little read. There are also some steps to take that might help you and your daughter:
https://care.king.com/en/papa-pear-saga/i-m-not-receiving-my-messages-lives-from-friends