Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I just conquered bubblegum hill in candy crush soda saga and did not receive my unlimited hour or the 6 lollipop hammers. What is the problem and can i get that reward. Its hard enough as it is so I would expect that reward.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Twice when I have conquered Bubblegum Hill.Just now, I have not received bonus or lollipops...just 1 hr unlimited lives and gold bars after being dethroned. Why?
Same thing happened to me!
Same here, I got the crown and I didn't get anything, no unlimited lives, no lollipops. I'm pissed
Same happen tome just now!!!!
I replied to someone else about the same thing earlier:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/bubblegum-hill-reward