Level 680 - Just wait til King allow me to pass?

Sniperschool
Sniperschool Posts: 7 Level 2

I'm getting nowhere with this game, not even close. It's another one of those obstacle levels that King put up to regulate the amount of people progressing. Too many people getting too far means pressure on them to finish new levels, so most of us are stuck on impossible levels that offer no fun or challenge, and are basically pointless.So what's the solution? Do we just wait for King to bestow upon us a playable board? Because that doesn't sound like much fun. Any suggestions?

Answers

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2

I just had a look at your profile and I see that each time you get stuck you post about the level, haha. I don't think you can blame King if this keeps happening. The game is meant to be challenging just don't let it get to you. 

The level is passable, playable etc, just take a break if you need it, the game is meant to fun! 

• Sniperschool
    Sniperschool Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited July 2016

aCe -Thanks for checking up on me, man. Really means a lot that you care that much. :) I comment on levels that are not challenging, but dull and way too difficult to pass using skill and judgement. Should I comment on all levels? "This was a nice level." That sort of thing? OK then. :D Seriously though, I mean no offence, just calling it how I see it. :)

• Nan_Poulousa
    Nan_Poulousa Posts: 1 Newbie

aCe -Thanks for checking up on me, man. Really means a lot that you care that much. :) I comment on levels that are not challenging, but dull and way too difficult to pass using skill and judgement. Should I comment on all levels? "This was a nice level." That sort of thing? OK then. :D Seriously though, I mean no offence, just calling it how I see it. :)

I have had the exact same Problem! The 1st part is pretty easy.. I usually have about 30 moves left when the 2nd part starts... no good matches can be done! It is quite Frustrating!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?