Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
when I load the game, it appears in the corner smaller than the background. I try to click on something but the curser is not where the item I want to click on is. If I click to the right and a little down from where I want, it gets it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Can you take a screenshot of what you're seeing Lori and post it back here? Might make it easier to work out what is going on and give you a hand.