We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

New updates not loading

goodegirl
goodegirl Posts: 3 Newbie

I have had 2 updates (new levels) to upload but they will not download. I've tried deleting and reinstalling, turning off phone, connecting and disconnecting from  Facebook ect 

PLEASE HELP! Love this game and WANT to play new levels! Stuck at level 645! 

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2

I'm not 100% that I understand your post sorry. Are you saying that you cannot download the updates from google play/itunes store? If you can try and explain what you need I will try and help you :)

• goodegirl

Sorry! I play on my iPhone and the App Store notifies me when there are updates/new levels. When I hit 'download' it goes through the motions and when it's complete I open CC soda and no new levels appear. :( 

CC and CC jelly are working and updating just fine. 

any ideas?  

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2

It's possible that the updates didn't contain any levels, just bug fixes, stuff like this. I don't think the last Soda update had any new levels, mine are still at 705. 

• goodegirl

Yes I understand that. That is why I always read what the 'updates' are and this last one dated Feb 3rd stated '20' new levels bring it up to 705, I'm at 645! << that's missing a couple of updates. 

I am just frustrated because I  like this game better than the others but I think it's time is up! And not being able to contact Tech Support I am giving up and deleting. 

ThankYou kingzpinn! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?