We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Game locking up

Kat_Edwards
Kat_Edwards Posts: 2 Newbie

Every time I get a sprinkle ball the game locks up and I lose the game and my life... Doesn't matter what device I'm on PC, Table, or phone. Still happens

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2

That is strange. I don't have any issues with the game on my side. I play on mobile and facebook. 

Personally I can only say to clean up all of these devices and see what helps. Restart them, clear out the caches, try another PC browser. See what works for you. 

• Kat_Edwards
    Kat_Edwards Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited February 2016

That is strange. I don't have any issues with the game on my side. I play on mobile and facebook. 

Personally I can only say to clean up all of these devices and see what helps. Restart them, clear out the caches, try another PC browser. See what works for you. 

One of the devices is brand new ...first time used Still did it and still doing it Tried another browser ...still happens everytime I play and get a sprinkle ball!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?