Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Every time I get a sprinkle ball the game locks up and I lose the game and my life... Doesn't matter what device I'm on PC, Table, or phone. Still happens
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
That is strange. I don't have any issues with the game on my side. I play on mobile and facebook. Personally I can only say to clean up all of these devices and see what helps. Restart them, clear out the caches, try another PC browser. See what works for you.
That is strange. I don't have any issues with the game on my side. I play on mobile and facebook.
Personally I can only say to clean up all of these devices and see what helps. Restart them, clear out the caches, try another PC browser. See what works for you.