Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Level 41 you have 20 moves to remove the chocolate and every time I make a move the board shuffles the candy.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think this game was poorly made. This game seems to shuffle a lot. I am on 137 and the game shuffled 4 times just at the start of the game.
It shuffles when there's no possible moves to be made. There's so little space in this level that this normal.
Check this out as an example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvGBx3LYGi4