Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
when I get ready to play and I click on play the candy bar starts to load and then it gets to a certain % and the screen goes black, not my whole computer screen but the candy soda does. I have rebooted ,cleaned out everything ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
fancyface said: Candy Crush on my iPhone the screen goes black I can hear it but can’t playwhat can be done?
https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/
Does the same thing happen in another browser than the one you normally use Trish?