We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

When will there be new levels, I have been at 705 for over 2 weeks :(

Kelli_Pool
Kelli_Pool Posts: 1 Newbie

When will there be new levels, I have been at 705 for over 2 weeks :( I have never had to wait this long for new ones! Are you going to add more, or is this the end of the road? Please add them I am bored out of my mind, do you have any kind of ETA? Please I am begging you!!!

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hi there! We love to hear that you enjoy playing Candy Crush Soda Saga! :-) New levels will be available soon, but I don't have an exact date just yet. You can check your game, our Facebook page or our Twitter feed to be one of the first discovering all the fun.

Have you tried our fun new game called Blossom Blast Saga? Give it a go, and let us know what you think! We hope you have a lovely weekend!

• Mp-2
    Mp-2 Posts: 1 Newbie

My kindle fire and desktop computer (thru Facebook) have added more levels but the iPhone has been stuck on 705 for a while now.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?