I've been playing Candy Crush Soda Saga for a while now my problem is with the bubblegum hill

Options
Rokoban_Man
Rokoban_Man Posts: 16 Level 2

When I play bubblegum hill, I have noticed that the levels that I have been getting are not the same as other players.  I know this because I see other players videos on you tube for that weeks bubblegum hill.  I am using a windows 10 pc, and I downloaded CCSS from the windows store.

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

I'm sure the challenge levels change each time the promotion is run. Plus the levels are always different on mobile to how they are on facebook/windows 10 so this could be the reason as well. I wouldn't worry about it too much. 

• Rokoban_Man
    Options

I'm sure the challenge levels change each time the promotion is run. Plus the levels are always different on mobile to how they are on facebook/windows 10 so this could be the reason as well. I wouldn't worry about it too much. 

Thank you. But I still think it is another problem. I realize that the levels change weekly. There was things that I did not say in my question: I have gotten the same levels as other players every other week or every third week, this seems to me that I might not be receiving updates telling my game what levels to play. Plus the levels I get when they are not the same as other players are not very difficult and repeat over and over again. I also record and post videos on YouTube, and when they are wrong and not that challenging, I feel that I am cheating my viewers, and I also feel it would be unfair to the people who are playing the correct levels, who may not make it to the top as often. Furthermore people want to watch the correct levels on YouTube and not ones that looks like they are old videos, that have been reposted. Thanks again.
  • Rokoban_Man
    edited February 2016
    Options

Bubblegum Hill: I did some research and on 12/4/15 I had the same levels as other players. I did not play 12/11/15. On 12/18/15, 12/26/15 was not the same as other players. On 1/2/16, 1/8/16, 1/17/16, 1/23/16 was the same as others. On 1/29/16 was not the same as others. On 2/7/16 was the same as other players. On 2/14/16 was different again. So in the 10 weeks that I have played BH 6 were correct, in my opinion, and 4 were not. Furthermore in the 4 weeks that I think were wrong, nobody else posted videos that had the same levels that I posted. If the levels were based on your device then why aren't they always different? thank you again.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?